Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WAX PRINTS FROM AFRICA

      I finally managed to photograph some of the fabrics that I brought from South Africa in January. I had to do some digging to find where the vibrant colorful wax prints were. I couldn't find the most beautiful ones in fabric stores but I did find them around street markets. Sellers in markets do not expose them among the products they are selling, so you really gotta ask around. Surprisely I found out the doorman from the hotel I was staying was from Congo and he had some fabrics himself! Aparently Congo is one of the great producers of wax prints in Africa. Would that be the next stop???






1 comment:

  1. I want to do business on Super Wax am in Tanzania i want to get supplied by You my email address is sundaybeebwa@yahoo.com lets contact and make a deal

    ReplyDelete